Headquartered in Houston, DHI Telecom, a US commercial Internet Service Provider, has acquired Trinus, a Chile based SIM card and WiFi device Telecom Startup Company.
DHI offers wired, fiber-optic cable, and wireless commercial Internet access to its clients. Wallace Davis, CEO of DHI Telecom, has announced the acquisition of Trinus. DHI Telecom recently bought the company to increase its market share of the regional mobile WiFi industry. Trinus business model centers on business clients. Its 67% revenue comes from B2B sale and the rest 33% from consumers.
Wallace said, “Trinus had 116% growth rate the last 12 months. They have more than 270 companies as clients and have over 5,000 customers”. He added, “We plan to merge the Trinus Rental WiFi business with our recent acquisitions.”
Trinus was established as the first low-cost roaming telecom company in October 2014. In 2015, the startup launched its first voice and data roaming plan. With its products, the company’s clients have reported up to 80% savings on international data. It launched 3G SIM cards with a B2B platform on immediate basis. It has also introduced WiFi devices for rental as well as sale through its website. Trinus upgraded its services to 4G in 2018 and scheduled to be in vending machines in Latin America international airports by Q4 2019. It also enhanced its online e-commerce store. Today, Trinus offers a wide range of high tech products for travellers.
After TEP Wireless and Travel WiFi, Trinus became the third international WiFi Company that joined DHI.
The Managing Director of DHI’s Rental WiFi Business, Simone Rigoni states, “Mr. Davis has shown once again how companies need to move fast and make bold decisions if they want to grow in this expanding global market. The acquisition of Trinus perfectly fits the international growth plans of DHI Telecom in the ISP travel market, and they have an impressive startup story”.
Berks County-based company Penn Entertainment has been in limelight for its announcements since it changed its name from Penn National...Read more