Do you want to create a landing page?
Here is the best plugins and easy steps to create perfect landing pages.
You’ll need a landing page plugin that makes the process as quick and easy as possible.
In this post, you will discover the best WordPress landing page plugins on the market and recommendations for different situations.
Let’s get started:
The Best WordPress Landing Page Plugins
- Thrive Architect: Best overall landing page builder. Flexible editor and large selection of landing page templates. Thrive membership provides a lot of value.
- OptimizePress: Best for simplicity. Visual editor is easy to use and great selection of templates. Includes sales funnel builder and checkout page builder.
- Leadpages: Best SaaS landing page builder. Ideal for those who work with WordPress in addition to other content management systems.
- Beaver Builder: Great page builder that can also do landing pages. Limited free version available.
- Elementor Pro: Popular page builder plugin. Ideal for those who want a full site builder that can also handle landing pages. Most templates are for websites not landing pages.
1. Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect is a popular WordPress landing page plugin. While it can be used as a page builder for pages and posts, it’s perfect for building conversion-focused WordPress landing pages and other funnel pages.
You get a drag & drop page editor with advanced control over mobile responsiveness. And all the conversion-focused page elements you need. The visual editor is easy to use and the front-end style editor means you can visualize the page as you build it.
Add email sign up forms to your landing pages and connect your forms to popular email marketing services easily. And even some of the less popular providers that most plugins don’t integrate with such as Send Owl and Webinar Jam.
You can also all sorts of conversion-focused elements to your pages. Including call-to-action buttons, testimonials, countdown timers, pricing tables, mobile-responsive data tables, contact forms, and more.
You can build WordPress landing pages within the layout of your theme, start from a completely blank page, or load one of the 270+ page templates.
- Customizable drag & drop visual editor
- 270+ landing page templates organized into themed sets
- API integrations for most popular email marketing services
- A/B split-testing add-on available
- Edit both posts and pages
- Integrates with other Thrive Themes products
- Regularly updated and maintained with a focus on core landing page functionality
2. OptimizePress 3.0
OptimizePress is a purpose-built WordPress landing page plugin with enough functionality to power your entire sales funnel.
It is 100% focused on creating high-converting marketing pages that get you leads, customers, and email subscribers.
Version 3.0 has been rebuilt from the ground up. It is now one of the most refined and enjoyable drag & drop editors I’ve tested so far. They named their new editor, “The Lightning Builder” and that name is definitely deserved.
They have a new selection of landing page templates which includes: squeeze pages, long-form sales pages, video sales pages, lead capture pages, video landing pages, thank you pages, course pages, webinar pages, and more. And some templates are designed in sets for consistency throughout your sales funnel.
A lead generation focused WordPress theme is included and on some plans you get access to a checkout builder and funnel builder. A/B testing and analytics is included in some plans.
- Simple but powerful drag & drop editor makes page design easy
- Large selection of landing page templates designed in sets
- Large selection of email + webinar integrations
- Go beyond simple funnel pages and create entire sales funnels
- Integrate payment gateways and build conversion-focused checkout pages
- Ability to disable/enable scripts on your landing pages
- Includes a lead generation focused WordPress theme
Leadpages is much more than a plugin for your WordPress landing pages. It is a complete lead generation platform.
Since it’s a SaaS solution, you can build landing pages and entire websites using a drag & drop editor, and publish them without impacting your server resources.
You can choose to push the landing page directly to your website, via the Leadpages WordPress plugin. You can also upload a HTML page directly to your server, or publish them via a Leadpages URL (great for temporary pages.)
Leadpages allows you to manage pages across multiple domains from a single dashboard. This can be a huge time-saver if you have clients or have a lot of websites.
Their drag & drop page builder includes 200+ conversion-optimized templates. While their designs do look incredible, they are great conversions. For example, one lead generation page template I used (and spent around 10-15 minutes customizing) converts at over 30% without any A/B testing.
- Drag & drop builder visual builder
- Fully hosted solution means pages load on their fast servers
- Popup & alert bars
- Includes a simple website builder feature (ideal for simple websites without a blog)
- Integrates with popular email providers and Calendly
- Build checkout pages and integrate with Stripe
- A/B split testing
4. Beaver Builder:
Beaver Builder is a drag & drop page building plugin that can be used for WordPress landing page creation.
Using the front-end visual editor, you can craft eye-catching custom page layouts without any fuss. The editor feels smooth and lightweight – it doesn’t hang while saving.
You can add opt-in forms, contact pages, pricing tables, and other conversion-focused elements. Although not as many as Thrive Architect.
There is a nice selection of templates included, for both content pages, and landing pages. That said, the selection is fairly limited. Those they have look great. And you can create your own templates.
- Powerful but simple drag & drop visual editor
- Large selection of elements to add to your pages
- Well-designed but limited selection of landing page templates
- Supports WooCommerce
- Integrates with popular email providers
- Full website design available with the Themer add-on (purchased separately)
5. Elementor Pro:
Elementor Pro is another popular page builder plugin that can be used for WordPress landing pages, product pages & marketing funnels.
Elementor has a great drag & drop editor that you can use to make custom page layouts.
One of the reasons for Elementor’s popularity is that there is a free version of the plugin. While that version has some great features, you need the Pro version for the visual form builder & email marketing integrations. And a lot of other cool features (more on those in a moment.)
You get access to great looking page templates and content blocks. However, you won’t find some of the more conversion-focused templates such as webinar registrations and local lead generation templates.
Elementor has a limited number of marketing integrations compared to other landing page plugins but there is a Zapier integration available.
- Drag & drop visual editor with large selection of widgets
- Includes WordPress popover builder
- WooCommerce page builder and 15+ shop widgets
- WordPress Theme builder functionality is included
- Expandable via third-party plugins
- Large selection of landing page templates available