There comes a time when Indians have problems funding their online gambling account. Fortunately, that’s a thing of the past as today, there are several payment methods for Indian players, and we are going to discuss some of the common ones in this article. Indian online gamblers are given many ways to make payments on online gambling platforms, and all they have to do is choose the one that suits their style and preference.
- Bank cards – Using bank cards can be a trial-and-error thing as some banks in India block payments once they detected that it’s for gambling purposes. However, international banks allow payments to online gambling sites. You can use bank cards like VISA, MasterCard, and RuPay. Banks that allow payments to Indian gambling sites offer comfort and convenience to all types of online players.
- E-wallets – If you want to be sure with your payment, your best options are e-Wallet such as Skrill, Neteller, Paytm, and MuchBetter, to name a few. They serve as a mediator between your bank and online casinos. You can use your bank account to fund your e-Wallet account, and once your account is funded, you can use that to make a payment to an online casino. Skrill and Neteller are the two biggest e-Wallets, but in India, the most commonly used e-Wallet is Paytm.
- Prepaid Cards – If you don’t have a bank account, your next best option is Prepaid cards. The commonly used prepaid cards for Indians are Paysafe Card and AstroPay Cards. Such prepaid cards let you deposit money into your online casino account. Buy a prepaid card from physical and online shops. Buy Astropay card online as such offer convenience, and you can purchase it using the local Indian payment method. Go to AstroPay’s official site, select the card value you want, and pay using the most convenient payment method. There are authorized resellers should you wish to buy one from a local store. What’s good about AstroPay Card is that it is available in many currencies, such as Indian Rupees. You can buy the card for Rs. 70 to Rs. 70,000.
- Unified Payment Interface (UPI) – Another way to fund your online casino account is through Unified Payment Interface. It is an instant payment system created by the National Payments Corporation of India, and its goal is to facilitate online banking. Unified Payment Interface is a mobile payment system integrating various bank accounts and use various banking features in a single app. Through UPI, users can transfer funds between various bank accounts.
- Cryptocurrency – It is the innovative way to transfer funds to and from online gaming platforms. Cryptocurrencies are the currency that exists online and can be bought and sold as the foreign exchange market does. Some people opt for cryptocurrency because it is safe, fast, and secure. The fund transfer is instant, and your personal and financial information are protected because you can make payments anonymously. To transfer funds using cryptocurrency, you have to create an online casino account, purchase cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and Ethereum, and deposit them into your online casino account. Only a few online casino sites offer cryptocurrency, but not all cryptocurrency forms are accepted. The ones commonly accepted are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
If you are an Indian participating in online gambling platforms, the payment mentioned above options are helpful. With a vast array of options, Indian players can choose the most comfortable and convenient payment methods. So far, the best ways to transfer funds to online gambling platforms are UPI and e-Wallets. Bank cards are a hit-and-miss thing, but it’s worth trying too.