Reports an outstanding 71% y-o-y increase in profit
|Figures in INR million unless mentioned||Q4 FY16||FY 15||FY16||Y-o-Y change (%)|
Diluted Earnings Per Share (INR)
Chennai, May 12, 2016: TAKE Solutions Ltd. [BSE: 532890 | NSE: TAKE], a globally recognized knowledge intensive technology player operating in the niche domains of Life Sciences (LS) and Supply Chain Management (SCM), today announced an exceptional FY 16 revenue of INR 10,509 Mn., surpassing the 1000 crore mark and achieving a y-o-y growth percent of 42.3%. TAKE also reported a net profit of INR 1,197 Mn for FY 16, a phenomenal 71.1% increase over FY 15.
Srinivasan H.R., Vice-Chairman and Managing Director, TAKE Solutions said, “We have remained dedicated to our strategy of focusing on Life Sciences and building a robust platform for LS growth; and our remarkable achievements speak for themselves. We are proud to report a 58% y-o-y increase in our Life Sciences revenue. We have also made emphatic inroads into the US market which accounts for 74% of our total revenue.” He further added, “With the acquisition of Ecron Acunova last quarter, we will continue to witness strong and significant demand. At this stage, the company is poised to witness phenomenal growth in the coming year and beyond.”
Key highlights for the year:
- Client wins
- TAKE Solutions made a tremendous addition to its order book with 15 new clients in Q4 FY 16
- TAKE’s web-based product suite pharmaREADY achieved its milestone 100th customer win
- TAKE Solutions acquired Ecron Acunova, a Life Sciences services player, to explore emerging vistas of Biosimilars, Regenerative Medicine and Diagnostic Imaging Agents
- Strategic foray into the trending sphere of big data in the Life Sciences niche through US subsidiary Intelent, enabling TAKE to stay in step with new and evolving concepts in clinical research
- Geographic expansion in Latin America with a regulatory hub in Bogota, Columbia
- Launched PVIndia, a unique pharmacovigilance peer network to provide a forum for the pharmaceutical industry to discuss and ideate on solutions for challenges faced
- Industry recognition
- Patent win from United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for our “Method for Optimizing Clinical Data Standardization”. This process leverages TAKE Solutions’ Clinical Accelerators to reduce the time taken to standardize trial data by over 50%.
- Adjudged the ‘most admired brand’ at the 5th Asian Customer Engagement Awards for Excellence
- Appointed Raman Kapur as Independent Director, who brings global experience of over 40 years
- Appointment of new Head of Services, Life Sciences, Shalabh Kumar, who comes with over 20 years of experience in the pharma industry.
About TAKE Solutions
TAKE Solutions, is a globally recognized knowledge intensive technology player, delivering comprehensive and niche solutions for enterprises across diverse sectors for over 15 years, with key expertise in Life Sciences (LS) and Supply Chain Management (SCM). In the LS domain, TAKE offers IP-based software and extensive knowledge-based solutions to enable efficient clinical, regulatory, safety and content management. In SCM, TAKE’s product suite includes distinct technology with embedded IP that spans enterprise mobility, trading partner collaboration, and material tracking. TAKE encompasses specialized lines of businesses under distinct brands such as Navitas – an IP driven Life Sciences solutions company, Ecron Acunova – a specialized provider of Clinical Services to both Pharma & Biotech companies, Intelent – an expert in Life Sciences Big Data, TAKE Supply Chain & TAKE MEA – flexible, accessible, mobile Supply Chain software solution providers, APA Engineering – an International e-Sourcing and Engineering services company, TAKE Innovations – an incubator to facilitate IP Creation and TAKE Enterprise Services Inc. – a specialist provider of technology-driven business solutions and software services.
TAKE’s significant recognitions include a patent win from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for its ‘Method for Optimizing Clinical Data Standardization’, a ‘Leader’ certification in Drug Safety Services & Life Sciences R&D IT Outsourcing from IDC, recognition as the ‘Dream Employer of the Year’ at the World HRD Congress and the title of ‘Most Admired Brand –IT’ from the Asian Customer Engagement Forum. With its global headquarters in Chennai, India, TAKE has a proven track record of delivering world-class solutions to more than 400 customers worldwide, including 9 of the top 10 global Pharma companies. For more information, please visit www.takesolutions.com