With increased hacking incidents and cyber frauds, the Security business is also expanding and gaining the most traction. Authentication (Out-of-Band) and encryption (especially keyboard encryption) stopping keyloggers are a very key part of stopping the hackers from being successful. No matter how much malware you get on your computer, if you secure your computer with appropriate safety they can’t be successful. There are many safety products available, but very few of them only stand firmly to safeguard your data and PC against any type of attack.
StrikeForce Technologies is a trusted Cybersecurity Company for businesses & consumers. It safeguards precious business and data with their unique products. It provides a suite of online products that help prevent cyber theft and data breaches by protecting customers, employees, and partners in real time at every vulnerable point. Its products prevent fraud during account creation, account access, transactions and changes, and transaction verification, saving businesses millions of dollars, offering new levels of customer protection, and strengthening their brand names. Some of their products are made specifically for mobile devices.
StrikeForce Technologies’ Product Suite Benefits:
- Protects personal information and shuts out fraudsters.
- Validates a user’s identity.
- Exploits common devices and high-security tools: phones, PDAs, PCs, and tokens, to create highly secure 2-factor and “Out-of-Band” user authentication.
StrikeForce Technologies is a unique company that:
- Protects everyone – customers, partners and employees – local and mobile – in time against cyber fraud at every access point with one patented platform.
- Preserves the online experience and provides unobtrusive access to users while ensuring that they truly are who they say they are.
- Offers choices of two-factor “Out-of- Band” solutions that can be customized and scalable, based on the level of security required and preferred technology tools for desktops, laptops and now popular mobile devices.
- ProtectID®:It offers 2-factor “Out-of-Band” authentication across many methods and devices for protection. Methods those are preferable, and low cost for delivering Pins and One Time Passwords (OTP). This approach leverages the 2nd network for entering or receiving passwords, which locks out hackers – even if they have their clients’ username and password. Service is available for in-house, Cloud Service or hybrid. (Patent Nos.: 7870599, 8,484,698 & 8,713,701 and one pending)
- GuardedID®: a keyboard encryption and anti-keylogger that functions at the keyboard level, preventing keyloggers (viruses like Zeus, etc.) from stealing login confidential This has become the #1 Consumer Threat noted by the FBI and the 2010-2013 Verizon Data Breach Reports. (Patent Nos: 8,566,608, 8,732,483 and 8,973,107).
- MobileTrust®:It is an iPhone/iPad and Android all devices password vault that includes a strong password generator. MobileTrust also includes a Mobile Multi-Factor OTP authenticator and keystroke encryption between its virtual keyboard and secured browser, which is critical to all confidential online data. (One Patent Pending).
Motive Force of StrikeForce Technologies
Mark Kay is the CEO of StrikeForce Technologies, Inc., a public Company on the OTC Bulletin Board that has developed proprietary software that “Specializes in Preventing Cyber Security Theft.” This is a growing problem for every company and person across the globe, which Mark will address. Prior to StrikeForce Mark worked at JPMorganChase & Co., where, for the majority of his 26-year employment he was a Managing Director. During his tenure, Mr. Kay globally led various strategic and corporate business groups. His responsibilities included Chief Operating Officer, Chief Information Officer, and Global Technology Auditor during mostly relating to the Investment, Technology, Audit and Securities divisions. Mr. Kay was also Systems Engineer and Account Manager at Electronic Data Services (EDS) for over five years concentrating on the banking and health care sectors. He holds a B.A. in Mathematics from CUNY. He is a New Yorker who lives in Pennsylvania, works in New Jersey and a proud husband and father of two young men.
Benefits for Clients
When the customer testsStrikeForce system they want to buy it and also learn about the flexibility of team StrikeForce. Its keystroke encryption products (GuardedID and MobileTrust) are just now selling through the stores and on TV and starting to get many individual clients and through their channel, they are getting enterprise channels with sizeable companies. They have no real competitors to their keystroke encryption and MobileTrust products.
Mark about his Team
“We are actually a small company where we all work together and we all get involved with every major deal and interesting company. Our excitement comes from involvement and knowing all about each other family. We are just like a family more than a company.”
Security for Future
StrikeForce is constantly adding functionality to its products, keeping them up to date with the changing operating systems of iPhone, Android, MAC and Windows. TeamStrikeForce is working on additional mobile apps that will be used by everyone in the near future and trying hard not to build additional products for too far out. For instance teamStrikeForce recently adding Push Notification to ProtectID, which is growing in that space to where 60% of the market will be using Push. TeamStrikeForce is now working on the next thing that they don’t want to disclose.