Every organization with an online presence has an obligation to protect vital records and personal information from potential hackers and malware. Data Encryption techniques have been available since the dawn of the internet age but the need for effective protection is more dire today than ever before.
This necessity is being avidly and intelligibly tailored by Secured2 Corporation, a data security and document management company headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. The organization has come up with a revolutionary new way to protect data beyond encryption and from emerging threats like Quantum Computing. It is the first company to offer a cyber warranty that provides up to $5M in indemnification against a data breach.
The organization’s technology is rigorously tested, vetted, and third party validated by FBI-trained teams. Their patented ‘Shrink >Shred >Secure’ security process defeats hackers and shrinks data by 80%. Secured2 avails processed data to multiple locations. The organization’s data security technology is completely storage-agnostic.
An All-encompassing Leader
Daren Klum is the Co-founder and CEO of Secured2 Corporation. He is a visionary in the software and hardware industry with a long list of industry accomplishments. From developing the world’s fastest computer to now solving the fundamental problems found in the present-day encryption systems, he possesses indisputable expertise in the tech industry. Daren’s numerous contributions to the cyber security arena have conceived some of the most important technologies developed to date. He is an established and widely-acclaimed cyber security innovator, inventor, builder and leader of successful businesses. He boasts a corporate experience with Gartner, Sprint, Digital River, TW Telecom, and Thompson Reuters, and has founded coupled technology start-ups such as LiquidCool Solutions.
Apart from an accomplished technologist and business leader with a strong ability to solve big problems, Daren is known for his skill in nurturing talent and executing outstanding customer service.
“Secured2 is the game changer in data security and data storage. We are the modern day paper shredder for digital information. We shrink the size of your data using proprietary compression, we shred your data into small pieces and we secure your data using proprietary methods,” asserts Daren while describing the company’s functions, products and services. Secured2 is the first company that allows users to aggregate the storage from public, private and hybrid cloud environments. The company’s solutions offer:
- S2 Email Security for Office365: Secure2 Email Security for Office365 is a data protection security solution to secure email in Outlook Desktop, Outlook.com and Office 365. This application takes the user’s messages and secures them beyond encryption, ensuring the communication can’t be hacked or accessed even by the cloud vendors.
- S2 Email Security for Exchange: Many of today’s enterprises have not taken the leap to the cloud. Secured2 Email Security for Exchange provides beyond-encryption security even for older versions of Exchange.
- S2 Email Security for Outlook: The Secured2 Email Security for Outlook feature secures email on desktops from hackers, intruders and other unauthorized parties. Additionally, one can get the same ‘beyond encryption’ protection that eliminates unauthorized access to critical emails and attachments.
- S2 DepositBox: Secured² DepositBox is a document storage container that users can host on their website within minutes. One can safely share or collaborate on any kind of sensitive information such as documents, images, video, claims or patient records. The data that goes into DepositBox is shredded into millions of fragments, is randomized and dispersed into multiple locations so that the data is never whole at any single cloud location.
- S2 Collaborate: Secured² Collaborate is used to securely share data and facilitate collaboration between multiple people or large user groups. This application was designed specifically to be the hub of any business and provide true document collaboration across the enterprise with employees and outside the enterprise with customers or partners.
- S2 Universal API: Secured2 Universal API secures all of the user’s application data Beyond Encryption using the company’s proprietary shrink, shred, secure and restore technology.
The Secured2 Email Security for Outlook Mobile is a new product that allows users to unlock and read emails securely. Secured2 Business Process Management is an upcoming product which automates business processes by eliminating human intervention in document workflows, for instance, automating the approval process for a loan application. This business process capability will be built into DepositBox & Collaborate.
Voyaging towards Victory
Secured2 holds an approach to cloud engineering that works efficiently for its team and ensures that each problem the company decides to tackle, has an ultimate solution.
Daren, while describing the company’s journey, states, “We were able to tackle the initial struggles by working backwards. You always start at the problem and then work your way back, solving all the little problems until the bigger problem is solved.”
Most security solutions available today don’t provide proof that they are secure. Emphasizing on this issue, Daren asserts, “We knew technology could solve the hacking epidemic and our solution is the first in the market that provides a way to secure data and also the ability to prove that it is secure.”
“What makes our solutions different is our patented and proprietary security and cyber warranty that indemnifies you against a data breach,” he explains.
Secured2 aims at continuing driving innovation and building leading-edge products conceived from its core of data security.
“We see incredible opportunities in the field for securing and protecting Artificial Intelligence, IoT and Blockchain,” Daren reveals while discussing the organization’s future plans.