Should a business invest in web design and development? After all, there are tons of free web builders online. It can’t be that hard to set up a website, right?
All you need to do is follow the prompts, and the site will be up and running in minutes. Yes, sounds really good, but it may not quite work out that way. All that is marketing language. So, take it with a huge pinch, no fistful of salt.
Try setting up the site and see how it goes. Before long, you will realize things are not quite working out.
Do you want to know why? Simple really, there is a lot that goes into web development. If you have the knowledge, using the free web builders would be a breeze. If not, get ready for tons of stress and frustration.
You want to get the best out of your website. Chromatix CEO Irwin Hau emphasizes that there is a lot that goes into web design and development. You need the right team to handle the delicate task. Only then can you realize the potential or impact of a website on your business.
Our article looks at the important role of web development in your business.
Web Development Inspires Confidence
Irwin Hau’s strategy for inspiring confidence and achieving conversions has some basic ingredients. It is a rich mix of engaging designs, technical development, and the application of real-time data.
Now, the engine designs are not that difficult to achieve. In fact, let’s give credit where it is due. Some of the free web builders have some pretty nice designs. You could come up with an attractive website using such.
The other elements would be hard to achieve without the relevant expertise. Always have this one fact at the back of your mind. An attractive website is not an assurance of ROI. Think of it as a fantastic food presentation, but with a bland taste. Would you take more than one bite?
Professional web development and design companies start with one critical step. That is understanding the target audience. The processes are end-user-centric. The teams anticipate and provide solutions based on tons of data insights.
The online visitor finds answers, even without asking questions. When your business becomes the go-to source of information, it inspires loyalty and confidence. The chances of converting such audiences into customers are much higher.
And, let’s not forget one important fact. We live in a digital age. 59.5% of the world’s population are active internet users. The first place people go to when looking for information is online. A company without a digital presence would find it hard to compete.
The internet has opened up tons of marketing opportunities. This has been a Godsend to small businesses. They can achieve tons of brand visibility, even without huge advertising budgets. The website is a powerful marketing tool.
The digital marketing teams can use various strategies, including: –
- Blogging to showcase industry expertise by sharing relevant content
- Link building opportunities to showcase industry authority
- Implementing best SEO strategies for higher rankings thus better visibility on the search engines
- Video content and storytelling to showcase products and services
- How-to tutorials, and so much more.
The advantage to having a website is flexibility. The digital marketing team has total control over what they put up. They have leeway to change the information anytime they wish to. That means the teams can keep up with engaging with the audiences with the relevant content anytime.
Leads Generation with Websites
Optimizing websites is a fantastic way to generate organic traffic. Such audiences are the best bet for generating leads for the business. When a website visitor clicks on a Call-to-Action button, it shows they have a particular interest in what you’re offering. The marketing team can follow up and possibly convert them into customers.
There are some important features the web design and development company will add. These include: –
- Forms that help collect customer information.
- Call to Action (CTA) buttons act as a subtle nudge to a specific action.
- Landing pages for collecting customer information and resource sharing.
- Live chat technologies like AI chatbots. These technologies provide prompt responses to customer queries. They also increase engagement through conversational marketing. The right bots will provide product recommendations, thus personalizing the customer offering.
The digital marketing teams can also use engaging blogs, articles, and other resources to increase interaction. A website visitor who spends time on your pages is easier to convert because they are interested.
Do you know you can get up to 3 times as many leads with content marketing than outbound marketing? And you will achieve up to 62% in savings.
Opportunities to Integrate Relevant Technologies
The modern customer is more demanding of good service. They are also aware of the latest innovations and expect businesses to keep up. That is why web development and design companies stay up to date with evolving technologies.
Incorporating such into websites improves the customer experience (UX). The business also gets to reap multiple benefits.
Some innovations making inroads in web design and development include: –
- Machine learning to make smart decisions. Take the example of using such Innovations to learn customer behavior based on past purchasing patterns. The software can then make product or service recommendations to customers.
- Accelerated mobile pages (AMP) to ensure fast loading speeds on mobile pages.
- Augmented and virtual reality for immersive experiences. Imagine test driving a Porsche from the comfort of your living room. How about shopping for beauty products or attire without touching the physical product.
- AI chatbots to handle customer queries and collect data for better decision-making.
- Voice search and virtual assistant functionalities to enhance convenience on the site.
The whole purpose of incorporating such technologies is to improve the user experience. It is a sure way to keep audiences coming back to the website.
A website has an important role to play in any business. It is a platform that can help with brand-building strategies. The business gets more cost-effective and becomes more flexible.
The marketing team can use different techniques to reach target audiences. These include blogs, video content, white papers, link building, and so much more.
Small and big businesses get to compete for visibility without the financial constraints of analog media.
We would recommend hiring professional web development and design companies. Consider the cost of such partnerships an investment towards your business.
The experts know how to create sites that will give you a solid footing in the cluttered online space.