“The employees are the most valuable asset, so if your tech partner has his vision and gathers talented professionals – you’re lucky.”
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software facilitates companies of all sizes to manage and automate their business processes. The most ERP, like Acumatica, Sage, MS Dynamics, and others provides businesses with a suite of fully-integrated solutions that help to streamline day-to-day operations by gaining visibility and accelerate business growth. According to the Allied Market Research, transparency, operational efficiency, data-driven decision-making, cloud, and mobile applications are the major factors that have contributed to the ERP software market growth. As Market Research Future predicts, the global ERP market is expected to reach 49.03 billion US dollars by 2023, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4 percent from 2017 to 2023. The ERP market is expected to offer a wide range of opportunities with the implementation of cloud ERP solutions that provides companies more flexibility.
Why establish remote cooperation?
According to Statista, the global outsourcing market size, including the outstaffing cooperation model, significantly increased from 2000 to 2019 and amounted to 92.5 billion US dollars in 2019. Moreover, the Stack Overflow survey illustrated that remote work was highly popular all over the world in 2016. According to the data, 88 percent of employees who worked remotely felt happier and more engaged in their daily tasks.
Due to the increased demand in the adoption of ERP software, more and more companies try to find an effective way to conduct the process of ERP implementation. Among the most popular remote collaboration approaches are dedicated and extended development models.
When companies establish extended development cooperation, they attract additional resources to their in-house team. These newly engaged developers are an augmented part of the home company who works with the in-house team as a unique unite under the control of home management.
In the case of the dedicated development model, businesses establish cooperation with a fully-staffed development team that can have its PM as well as be managed by the in-house managers. This dedicated team of engineers is an extensional part of the home unite who directly work with customers.
As both models continue to evolve, it is expected that the popularity of remote cooperation will increase. This trend is even more intensified with the ERP consultants’ services. Moreover, the gap between demand for skilled developers and their supply coupled with the lack of “free in-house professionals” generated by their involvement in existing projects, create the necessity of hiring remote specialists who are explicitly focused on the ERP software.
What are the benefits of ERP development with a remote team?
Though the development of an ERP system including Acumatica, MS Dynamics, Sage, or any other in-house may sound like a perfect idea, in practice, it doesn’t work that way. The benefits gained from a custom-developed product are often outweighed by the investments to create and maintain that solution, even if it would be developed according to the specific needs of a company. Cooperation with an Acumatica software vendor, who can help to integrate and customize solutions, ensures businesses to obtain the best possible product designed in accordance with the specific type of companies. Alongside the continuous enhancement of software, companies can receive the following benefits from the remote cooperation:
1. Reduced costs: while setting up a collaboration with an ERP remote team, businesses save a considerable amount of money, which is needed to invest in specific technology and skilled human resources required to develop and support ERP products.
2. Vast Range of Expertise: by establishing work with an Acumatica ERP remote team, companies gain one of the essential advantages of such a cooperation, which is deep expertise in development, integration, consulting, process management, and other services depend on the requirements of businesses.
3. Continuous Customization: another primary outcome of the remote ERP cooperation relies on the ability of ERP experts to provide continuous support in managing changing processes, specifically for the growing businesses. Such experienced partners are able to offer help in upgrading the functionality of the software while saving time and additional resources.
4. Operational efficiency: by investing in ERP systems, such as Acumatica, MS Dynamic, and others, businesses automate their critical activities, which eventually turn into better operational efficiency. Since errors can occur in manual processes, they lead to increased costs and require more time to eliminate them. Therefore, ERP software helps companies to augment their business efficiency.
5. Increased number of experts: while working with a remote team of developers, businesses eliminate possible concerns related to the staff turnover. Remote cooperation with ERP vendor provides a possibility of creating continuous work with the respective specialists without worrying about finding new developers who can replace them.
By establishing a trustworthy partnership with an Acumatica ERP software vendor, businesses gain expertise in the development and management of solutions as well as insights into the industry advancements. Fiduciasoft is an official Acumatica software vendor with deep expertise in ERP integration in a wide range of marketplaces and e-commerce platforms. By cooperating with Fiducia, companies can gain all the mentioned benefits and overcome all the possible risks while setting up a trustworthy partnership with a certified and highly experienced team of developers.
We build open and effective communication with our customers!
Avalara Inc, one of the leading providers of cloud-based tax compliance solutions, revealed on Monday that it agreed to its...Read more